[国外教程] PS人像修饰添加创意光效与色彩视频教程 Coloured Lighting in Photoshop

只想知道 该用户已被删除

发表于 2017-9-1 03:22:24 | 显示全部楼层

感谢楼主分享

回答|共 11 个

PS人像修饰添加创意光效与色彩视频教程 Coloured Lighting in Photoshop  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

本视频教程是由AE资源素材社区整理出品的PS人像修饰添加创意光效与色彩视频教程,大小:2.97 GB ,时长:4小时,MP4高清视频格式,附源文件,教程使用软件:Photoshop,作者:Kasia Zmokla ,共28章节,语言:英文。
Coloured Lighting in Photoshop
What Will I Learn?
Perform a classic portrait retouching including: clean up, Dodge & Burn, targetted luminosity adjustments & selective sharpening
Apply a Gel Lighting Effect to any image
Effectively use Dodge & Burn technique to enhance any image
Work with confidence with Masks and Adjustment Layers
Work in a non-destructive way with the use of most powerful Photoshop Tools
View Curriculum
Requirements
Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough
No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
We will work with high quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
Description
Welcome to "Add Drama to Your Photos with Coloured Lighting in Photoshop"!
In this course I will show you how to style your photos and get artistic look by adding dramatic coloured effects, derived from theatre and cinematography. By introducing strong, flashy colors we will create images with a twist - provoking, vibrant portraits pulsating with energy.
We will be working with 3 different images and combination of the most powerful Photoshop techniques. I believe that the most effective way of learning any artistic skills leads through practice and that's why this course takes an intense, "hands-on" approach. You will be working along with me on each and every edit - I will walk you right from the starting point, through complete sequence of adjustments.
We are aiming for funky Gel Lighting Effects in this course - they are presented as last step of the editing non-destructive workflow.
Before we reach the colorisation stage, you will learn:
how to prepare your photo for the edit,
how to enhance definition and add more depth and contrast with Dodge and Burn technique.
I will cover as well targeted luminosity adjustments and selective sharpening.
When you join me in the course you will get instant access to 3 high quality photos which we will use as a base during the editing process. You will get the original files and final versions with all editable Photoshop layers included.
Working with the supporting materials is an extremely effective way to master Photoshop techniques. They allow you to start the course immediately with no time wasted on research and preparations.
Even if you don't have experience with Photoshop you will be able to follow me along and starting with simple techniques you will gradually build up your skills.
At the end of the course you will be confident in evaluating your images, you will gain practical skills allowing you to work with the most effective Photoshop tools to take your images from boring to striking.
Join me and let's together unlock hidden potential in your photographs. See you inside the course!
Kasia
Who is the target audience?
Take this course if you are curious about color grading techniques behind striking portraits
Take this course if you want to learn in detail powerful and flexible Photoshop techniques to improve your photos
Take this course if you are an artist and would like to introduce digital techniques in your creative process
Take this course if you want to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
Take this course if you love photography!

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1boDqBaZ 密码:1wj6
解压密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

VIP会员:免回复 免资源币 独享VIP资源
开通VIP通道》
声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3. AE资源素材社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(aeziyuan@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。

相关帖子

小魔女 该用户已被删除

发表于 2017-9-2 15:17:39 | 显示全部楼层

感谢楼主分享

冷酷到底 该用户已被删除

发表于 2017-9-17 00:38:24 | 显示全部楼层

感谢楼主分享

说好不分手 该用户已被删除

发表于 2017-9-27 03:02:02 | 显示全部楼层

资源很丰富 好网站

濮真 该用户已被删除

发表于 2017-9-27 05:02:32 | 显示全部楼层