[国外教程] UE4卡通渲染游戏环境场景制作训练视频教程

UE4卡通渲染游戏环境场景制作训练视频教程

UE4卡通渲染游戏环境场景制作训练视频教程  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

本UE4教程是UE4卡通渲染游戏环境场景制作训练视频教程,时长:4小时15分,大小:4.5 GB,MP4高清视频格式,教程使用软件Unreal Engine 4,附源文件,作者:Shawnell Priester,共4个章节,语言:英语。

Unreal Engine4(简称UE4) 是一款非常专业的打造虚幻世界的游戏引擎制作工具,由于目前市面上大部分的大型3A游戏都是通过虚幻4引擎来进行开发,因此这款软件对于所有的游戏开发人员来讲,都是非常至关重要的。如果我们想要在游戏里创造出一个超真实的虚幻世界,就必须要使用到它。Unreal Engine虚幻游戏引擎是由游戏开发者制作并供游戏开发者使用的一整套游戏开发工具,从二维的移动平台游戏到主机平台的大作,虚幻引擎4可以制作几乎任何作品,无论是简单的解谜应用还是大型的开放世界3D动作游戏,都可以按需完成。虚幻引擎4赋予您启动项目、发布项目、不断成长完善并脱颖而出所需的一切功能。
不管你是学生、独立开发者,还是游戏开发高手都可以使用虚幻引擎技术制作您想完成的任意内容,无论是需要思考的解谜应用程序还是开放世界的动作游戏,都可以按您所需来完成。

Unreal Engine虚幻游戏引擎参与制作游戏有:《逃生》、《DMC鬼泣》、《死侍》、《失落的星球3》、《生化奇兵:无限》、《羞辱》、《战争机器:审判》、《杀手已死》、《勿忘我》、《Papa & Yo》、《忍者神龟:脱颖而出》等等。

The best way to set your portfolio apart from the competition is to have strong fundamentals – timeless concepts. What you’re learning in Fundamentals of Environment Design for Games will stay with you for the rest of your career.
Composition and Shapes
We’ll start by going over the fundamentals of landscape composition. Starting with looking at the history of landscapes and how the different fundamentals came to be represented. Looking into what tools 3D game art can provide to accelerate these fundamentals. Then practicing with basic shape design and arrangement to understand how to best set a space with both a strong visual aesthetic and a strong narrative.
Light and Color
Learn how to apply color and light to the shape composition made in the previously. Starting with a basic understanding of how light behaves both in the real world and in UE4. Followed by creating a basic local color master material and applying different versions to objects to see how it works with light. Concluding with bringing all the elements together to create a strong final environment that holds both visual appeal and a strong sense of depth and narrative.
Your Teacher
My name is Tyler Smith and I’m a Senior Environment Artist currently working at Sony Sucker Punch in Seattle. I have been in the industry for seven years and have loved seeing the evolution of game art technology and how it has grown into a new amazing medium for artistic expression. I spend alot of my time in UE4 experimenting with environment creation, seeing what kind of new elements can be pushed and pursued to bring game environment art into the same realm as traditional 2D art and illustration.
Skill Level
Fundamentals of Environment Design for Games is perfect for students who have a decent understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and wants to take their art to the next level by going back to the fundamentals.

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3. AE资源素材社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(aeziyuan@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。

相关帖子

回答|共 4 个

蜜桃boy

发表于 2020-12-2 13:51:15 | 显示全部楼层

更新最快的摄影后期教程素材资源网站,支持楼主!

火星大萌娃

发表于 2020-12-5 17:26:04 | 显示全部楼层

PS插件汉化最好的网站,支持一下,汉化的PS插件软件都没有报错,汉化也比较全面

霸气依旧

发表于 2020-12-15 14:44:23 | 显示全部楼层

回复看下载地址

沧桑的岁月