[国外视频教程] LR肖像修饰皮肤编辑调色视频教程 Lvn Studio – Full Portrait Editing Tutorial 2.0

LR肖像修饰皮肤编辑调色视频教程 Lvn Studio – Full Portrait Editing Tutorial 2.0

LR肖像修饰皮肤编辑调色视频教程 Lvn Studio – Full Portrait Editing Tutorial 2.0  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

本LR视频教程是LR肖像修饰皮肤编辑调色视频教程 Lvn Studio – Full Portrait Editing Tutorial 2.0,时长:1小时37分,大小:165 MB,MP4视频格式,教程使用软件Lightroom CC,共14个章节,语言:英语。

Adobe Lightroom(简称LR)是一款以后期制作为重点的图形工具,Adobe的目标是将其打造成未来数字图形处理的标准,Lightroom的界面和功能与苹果推出的 Aperture颇为相似,主要面向数码摄影、图形设计等专业人士和高端用户,支持各种RAW图像,主要用于数码相片的浏览、编辑、整理、打印等。

Lvn Studio – Full Portrait Editing Tutorial 2.0
Welcome to my full portrait editing tutorial. You will learn the current style that I have been using based on Local Dodge & Burn skin retouching. 15 RAW images for you to practice!
Lightroom – Achieve my base colors and balance highlights and shadows. Next steps are all in photoshop
Distraction removal – Fix elements on the picture and clean up face from blemishes.
Face Retouch – Local Dodge and Burn technique
Depth and dimension – Global dodge and burn technique
Color Grading – Learn how to put your own style and colors to the image
Sharpening and export – Enhance the details of the image and final export settings
BONUS: Intro video talking about my gear and some advice.
Important notes:
When you purchase, make sure to double check and write the correct email to receive your files. If for some reason you didn’t get the link or you wrote the wrong email, please send me a DM on instagram at @lvnstudio right away to help you out.
You will receive a downloadable link available for 24 hours.
You will need the following software: Lightoom Classic CC 2020 and Photoshop CC 2020.
The photos from this tutorial are for learning purposes only and you may not share it anywhere online.
All sales are finals, no refunds.
Feel free to DM me on Instagram for any questions.
Thank you so much for your trust and support!!

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3. AE资源素材社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(aeziyuan@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。

相关帖子

回答|共 4 个

萌兽

发表于 2021-2-25 20:49:17 | 显示全部楼层

下载教程资源就认准AE资源素材社区了,教程非常不错,很全很给力!

再见丶童年哟

发表于 2021-2-26 00:08:36 | 显示全部楼层

开通VIP会员 免回复 免资源币 独享精品资源!。

蒋营平涐太阳暖

发表于 2021-3-3 02:08:57 | 显示全部楼层

资源很丰富 好网站

北回归线